Libre X Enlite 1 week review

Hi! after 1 week using both Enlite and Libre, I can say we are very happy with the results.
Today the Enlite expired (we could manage an extension and made 12 days with it) but after that I tried to extend it again for the 3rd time and it died...
We begun with the Libre last Sunday, so we had seven days to compare both and we had pretty close results. I still checked my daughter's blood sugar with the Contour and compared the three of them, and the numbers were very consistent.
My daughter will begin  a new Enlite today and we will be able do check the numbers later.
for now you can take a look on a few of the results that I have from this week.
Of course I have less pictures than expected, because there are always a few issues.
One day my daughter went to school and left the Libre reader at home, another my phone ran out of battery... but I hope you can have an idea on what is going on here. Until now the numbers are really close and I'm happy with the results. 

Lucila

Enlite


Enlite

Comments